King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games
We have more than 195 fun titles in over 200...
10117 Berlin (Berlin)
Your role within our Kingdom
King.com is looking for an exceptionally skilled Game Balancer to join our game studio in Berlin and work on our latest batch of exciting new games. You will be part of a highly experienced and successful team, so you need to be a very talented Game designer and a great team player.
Skills to create thrills
You are passionate about games and able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time. You are the go to expert in your discipline and Partner with Head of Studio on all matters relating to Game Art and the Studio Art output to ensure our games deliver on the high quality bars we set for King.
You will craft the meta-game systems for player's progression and engagement over months and years for one of our upcoming blockbusters
You will model complex game economies based on available and projected data
... this is a rare chance to make key decisions regarding gameplay balancing and pacing of a game that will reach millions of players
- Very creative person with a passion for games
- Proven industry experience in game design
- Maths, physics or related degree
- Have shipped a title from scratch where you were the balancer/or you have held a balancer role(s) for successful game.
- Understanding of F2P mechanics: retention, monetization and virality
- Ability to balance a deep game system with 100´s of items
- 6+ years of experience in designing/balancing RPG/RTS/MMORPG titles”
- Can use statistical techniques to predict curves based on sample data.
- Proven excel skills and work samples for formulas and curves that show statistical techniques to check validity of observed data for drops etc
TASTY BONUS SKILLS
- Understanding of Asian game mechanics
- Ideally you will have shipped a game on mobile.
- F2P experience