80335 Munich (Bayern)
Talent Acquisition Team
At Cobrainer, we envision a fast and intuitive way for people and organizations to find and connect with relevant expertise needed to drive their ideas and projects. To make this a reality, our engineers develop software that analyses large public and private data sets in order to extract expertise information and display it in a clean and intuitive way to the every-day user. Our product brings together methods and concepts such as data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, distributed computing, API design, and user interface design.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are seeking a Java-based software developer to build, maintain, and scale our intelligent Cobrainer Expertise Management Software.
Working closely with our data analytics, UI and business teams, you will be developing the core backend architecture of the Cobrainer product, also responsible for the following:
- Develop and test product features based on our existing in-house software stacks
- Develop APIs for integration to other data management platforms and customer systems
- Optimise our product quality, performance and security
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced experience in developing enterprise software and qualitative reusable Java-based libraries
- Familiarity with various design, architectural and concurrency patterns in Java
- Solid knowledge of database management systems (SQL, NoSQL, Graph databases)
- Practical experience in implementing automated functional and unit tests
- Sound understanding of agile workflows and common methods for project management
- A team player and ability to construct arguments and suggestions in a structured, solution-oriented way
- Practical experience in designing and building large-scale distributed software systems is a plus
- Proficiency in oral and written English; German is a plus
- We’re driven by expertise and we invest in yours!
- Responsibility, ownership, and time to drive your own ideas
- Excellent salary package, employee stock options and 30 days holidays
- Trainings, conferences and peer-to-peer learning
- A fun, challenging and inspiring place to work
- Great colleagues and a top notch working environment
- Weekly get-togethers, quarterly team retreats and other fun activities
- Spacious office in central Munich and free barista quality coffee
Join us today and send in your CV also a one-page motivation letter (including your salary expectation and preferred commencement date) to careers(at)cobrainer.com OR apply directly on our Cobrainer website: https://www.cobrainer.com/careers/vacancies/.
We’re looking forward to seeing your expertise, passion and intelligence!