80335 Munich (Bayern)
Talent Acquisition Team
We’re Cobrainer, an international team of software engineers and business executives, and we need you – a creative marketing aficionado to help us up our marketing and PR game to the next level.
Founded in 2013, Cobrainer’s vision is to connect people to the expertise they need to drive their ideas and projects. We focus on data analytics and apply concepts of machine learning, natural language processing and graph algorithmic to the analysis, management and visualization of expertise.
As our company and customer base grows, so does our need to build a fresh, customer-centric marketing and PR strategy.
Grab your chance today to shape Cobrainer’s marketing and PR strategy, and let your expertise shine!
This is a working-student vacancy (for min. 14 hours per week), aimed to be filled at the earliest possible date.
You'll work on:
- Defining the building blocks of our PR & marketing strategy
- Improving the content structure on the Cobrainer website
- Managing digital marketing activities, execute on social media strategy
- Creating and executing the most suited and useful tactics on enhancing
our corporate image as well as brand awareness
- Updating marketing & publish materials
You’ll be the best fit for this job, if you:
- Have CREATIVITY, CURIOSITY & WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
- Are studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Corporate Communication, PR or related field
- Have in-house or agency Marketing/ PR experience
- And have (professional or self-taught) experience in Web design, design programs, DEO, blogging, video editing, etc.
- Are highly proficient in English & German
Why join Cobrainer?
- We‘re driven by expertise and we invest in yours!
- A cool, challenging and inspiring place to work
- Responsibility, ownership, and time to drive your own ideas
- Weekly get-togethers, quarterly team retreats and other fun activities
- Spacious office in central Munich and free barista quality coffee
- Great colleagues and a top-notch working environment
Join us today and send in your CV , a one-page motivation lette r, also 1 or 2 of your MARKETING WORKS that could show us your creativity and potential to careers(at)cobrainer.com OR apply directly on Cobrainer website: https://www.cobrainer.com/careers/vacancies/.
We’re looking forward to seeing your expertise, passion and intelligence! Send in your application now!