At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform....
10178 Berlin (Berlin)
- Project Management – As the Kanban board DJ, you will manage the to-do lists and ETAs for one or more teams of 5-10 developers. We’re a Kanban shop, but you can adapt the process.
- Knowledge Management – Maintain a comprehensive documentation of the behaviour and requirements of our product. You will not write it, we do have PMs and UX pros, but you will make sure it’s up to date and shared efficiently.
- Communicate – Send progress reports on a weekly basis, proactively alert the PM or Executive teams for outstanding planning issue. Be the go-to person for any ETA. Tread carefully.
- Experience as a product manager, scrum master or chaos embracer
- Good understanding of the cloud tech stacks
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus
- Pluses are also experiences in Finance, Telecom, Health, Military, Legal, Marriage or other heavily regulated domains
We are an awesome team of more than 50 people from 20 different countries. We work cooperatively in the same building located in the heart of Berlin (near Hackescher Markt) with our office language being English.
What characterises us:
- We love to work in a very international and communicative environment
- We are all driven by passion and results
- We all believe that everyone has a big impact in the organisation
- We value personal and professional development inside the company
- We have fun at work. A lot. Full branded kicker, free coffee, fruit and beverages are always available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This position is available immediately.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!