10179 Berlin (Berlin)
Frontend Software Engineering- all levelsBerlin (Berlin)
VollzeitUnbefristet 99chairs Veröffentlicht: 23.01.2018
Du bist Entrepreneur und suchst deine nächste berufliche Herausforderung? Dann werde Teil unseres talentierten Teams mitten im Herzen der Start-up Metropole Berlin!...
Kontakt99chairs Köpenicker Straße 126
10179 Berlin (Berlin)
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then join our team of talented entrepreneurs right in the heart of the startup capital Berlin!
We believe in bringing happiness to people through interior designs that turn their homes and offices into places they love.
In our pursuit to innovate living, we deliver exceptional & affordable interior design solutions. Whether our clients are looking for design inspiration or want us to bring the ideas to life ourselves, we strive to make their experience as convenient & inspirational as humanly possible – and, by the way, that’s only where we start!
We pride ourselves in the service we deliver. And, we value the people that turn our mission into a reality. Our dream is to create a work environment that connects great talent, gives them the freedom to do great stuff and continuously supports opportunities for learning and growth. At 99chairs, colleagues turn into friends and goals are accomplished as a team.
- Work closely with product managers, designers & other engineering team members to roll out new features and improve existing ones
- Implement great client side UI, with focus on clean and modular code
- Mentoring other team members and interns
- Keeping our application and libraries updated and using best engineering practices
Your skills & experience
- You know how to scale web platforms, including optimizations and browser or device specific adjustments
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React
- Comfortable with Git, Unix and dealing with REST-APIs
- Our tech stack includes: Ruby on Rails, React, Node.js etc. Experience in these technologies (although not mandatory) is highly desirable.
- Focused on building responsive interfaces
- Always up-to-date with latest trends, tools and technologies in the front-end world
- Experience with front-end testing using Jasmine, Karma etc.
- Familiar with SEO principles
- Hands-on experience working with backend tools and technologies such as Node.js or Ruby on Rails is a plus
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references by clicking on the button below. We can’t wait to get to know you!
*99chairs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.