fotograf.de provides photographers with the leading online shop system for selling photos. We have...
10405 Berlin (Berlin)
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
At Fotografen Online Service GmbH, we have discovered high-volume photography to be one of the most profitable and reliable forms of photography. Therefore, we have developed an online sales platform which is specifically designed to assist high-volume photographers in running their business more efficiently and increasing their sales revenue.We notably concentrate our efforts within the field of school and nursery photography as research shows it is one of the most lucrative markets, with around 250 million children being photographed in schools throughout Europe and America every year.
We are the current market leader in Europe for the online sale of photo products and hold a market share in 15 different countries worldwide which enabled us to reach profitable growth in 2015. We are backed by top investors: Saarbruecker 21, Dr. Florian Heinemann and Christian Vollmann.
- You acquire new business by identifying the right enterprise photography companies (size: 25 to 250 employees)
- You initiate the first contact by cold calling potential new clients and convince them to do a test photo shoot with us
- After successful product presentation and negotiation, you handover to your colleagues in Customer Success US
- Throughout the whole sales process, you ensure that sales targets and objectives are met across the assigned client base
- You closely work together with our CEO Markus, who is managing the expansion into the US market and Matthew, our Sales Manager US for SMB’s
Our perfect match
- 1-3 years experience in either B2B sales and/or business development
- Excellent English skills (ideally US English) with knowledge of the US customs
- General awareness and understanding of the function of a sales representative: prospecting, qualifying, overcoming objections and closing sales
- Good technical understanding as well as confidence in bringing our key customers on the right path even if they initially have a different opinion
- Willing to work the late shift 4 times/week and to travel to your larger US customers 4-5 times/ year
- Attractive base salary with competitive bonus model
- Challenging tasks and a steep learning curve
- An international team with flat hierarchies and a dynamic and inspiring working atmosphere
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development e.g. on-site German language classes and a training budget of 300€
- Flexible working hours with e.g. Home Office possibilities
- Usage of our car sharing account within the inner range of Berlin City in order to get to and leave our office
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Healthy snacks (fruits & cereals), water, hot drinks, and lots of team events