10178 Berlin (Berlin)
+49 30 23933698
Senior Product Owner (m/f)Berlin (Berlin)
VollzeitUnbefristet Comtravo Veröffentlicht: 02.11.2017
REISEBUCHUNG IN EINEM SATZ:
Comtravo vereinfacht das Buchen von Geschäftsreisen: Mit nur einer Textnachricht, beispielsweise per E-Mail, kann eine komplette...Mehr erfahren
KontaktComtravo Rosa-Luxemburg-Str., 7
10178 Berlin (Berlin)
+49 30 23933698
Comtravo - radically simplifying business travel.
Ever feel frustrated at the time and hassle it takes to book and manage a business trip? We do and feel there has to be a better way - that’s why we invented Comtravo as a smart alternative for the modern business traveller. It’s a great time to join Comtravo as we can give you the opportunity to shape both our product and our company as we continue to expand and scale our business.
Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique product. Travellers can book and manage their trips with one simple message. Comtravo does this with powerful automation, latest technology and heroic customer support.
We offer the chance to join one of the most innovative and dynamic high-tech startups - located in central Berlin. Opportunity to collaborate with and learn from an extremely strong, competent and seasoned team - which has already successfully built several global businesses. We have a solid financial situation moving forward having recently closed a large series A round, and now look to further invest in our awesome product and team. As part of our product development team you would gain exposure to a cutting edge and modern technology stack and a dynamic cross functional agile team setup.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Product Owner to guide design, development and shape the overall strategy to take our revolutionary travel management service to the next levels of machine learning and intelligence.
Interested - then read on!
About the role:
- Working in close collaboration with the VP of Product to define product vision, strategy and roadmap for the automation and machine learning dimensions of the product
- Responsible for providing visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during development cycles
- Partners with engineers in defining initiatives and solutions, and resolving scope-related trade-offs
- Provides visibility into risks and works with stakeholders to resolve them
- Facilitates daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participates in organization level retrospectives
- Document new features for implementation
- Manages daily metrics and KPIs to drive decision making
You will need:
- An extremely open-minded mindset that likes to learn and challenge assumptions to open up new areas for innovation
- An obsession with delighting customers and getting under their skin to find out where the pain and opportunities lie
- Creativity and drive to take ambiguous customer problems and turn them into concrete requirements and solutions
- A ‘lean product’ mindset to rapidly develop and evaluate new ideas to find market fit as effectively as possible
- A strong technical understanding of distributed systems, microservices architecture, REST API’s, frameworks and tools - it would be beneficial if you have previously coded something
- Experience of driving an agile product development process, facilitation of ceremonies and cross functional teams
- An analytical and data driven approach where you will relentlessly seek the truth in numbers and facts and use them to frame and sell in your ideas
- A passion for all things data science related
- The natural ability to communicate well - excellent spoken and written English a must, German a big plus
- 3-5 years of experience in a commercial environment developing customer facing software products - a proven track record