fotograf.de provides photographers with the leading online shop system for selling photos. We have...
10405 Berlin (Berlin)
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
The Fotografen Online Service GmbH with our brands fotograf.de, GotPhoto and GetPhoto is a provider of software solutions for photographers worldwide in more than 15 countries and the market leader in Europe. The core of these services is to promote the online sale of photoproducts and downloads. Our customers - professional photographers and large photography companies - use the fotograf.de technology in the high-volume photography environment to sell millions of photos (especially in the school / kindergarden and event photography) to their customers.
A number of well-known business angels like Dr. Florian Heinemann, Christian Vollmann, Dr. Joachim Bernecker or the investment group Saarbrücker 21 support us in establishing our goal to become the international standard in the market of the online sale of photoproducts.
What makes an internship at fotograf.de different than anywhere else?
We’re paying more than lip service when we say that you’ll be taking over and developing your own projects, with high levels of self-responsibility. Your mentors Markus, (CEO) and Benedikt (Head of Finance), are standing by your side at all times as knowledgeable coaches.
- Your goal is to support us as we continue to expand internationally. In order to achieve this, you’ll take responsibility for independent projects in the following three areas:
- Testing market entry strategies e.g. for Switzerland
- Testing new markets and business models in our current and still fast-growing business
- Identifying, validating, and winning the appropriate strategic partnerships
- Current projects that you’ll take over immediately:
- Support business development in new markets
- Testing first steps in a new business model in our biggest market Germany
- You’re currently studying in a Bachelors or Master program
- You’re a high-achiever with above-average analytical and conceptual abilities, have the ability to work flexibly, and have lots of enthusiasm
- You have very good English and German skills – both written and spoken
- The best candidates will have already completed internships with strategic consultancies and/or venture capital firms.
- Exciting responsibilities in an innovative, fast-growing startup
- High levels of responsibility, and room for you to develop your own ideas and concepts
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes within a friendly, international team
- A great office in lovely Prenzlauer Berg
- Free drinks, healthy snacks, Müsli, and really fun team events
Is This the Challenge that You’re Looking For?
We’re looking forward to your application! Please include your CV, your availability and where you saw this job add first. Your contact person is Ana Walka.