10179 Berlin (Berlin)
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You will be responsible for accelerating the growth of N26 across the 17 markets where we operate, including managing a multi-million Euro budget
- You will help us develop and maintain best-in-class methods, strategies, and implementation for all acquisition channels: paid search, paid social, affiliate, friend referrals, programmatic/RTB display, and more
- You will identify and put into practice the latest acquisition, tracking, and creative innovations to support growth
- You will work with our product and operations team on innovative “growth hacking” initiatives which can drive growth
- You will mentor, coach, and inspire a growing team of talented growth marketers
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative field of study from a well-regarded university
- Minimum 10 years experience with progressing responsibility in online marketing, with at least 3 years experience leading a team and managing a multi-million Euro annual budget
- Deep, substantive understanding of all online/app metrics, analytics, tracking technology and tools
- Proven ability to hire, develop and retain top talent
- Significant experience in growing an online, app-driven business which is consumer focused. Experience in financial services is helpful but not necessary.
- Fluency in English and good command of at least one other core N26 language: German, Italian, French or Spanish
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.