10243 Berlin Friedrichshain (Berlin)
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for a Senior Account Development Strategist Insurance to start as soon as possible. If you share our vision, have a knack for creative thinking and excellent attention to detail then look no further for your next career move!
The OptioPay way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
- To evaluate and explore potential strategic partnerships, developing strong relationships with international insurance companies
- To maintain and direct existing relationships with OptioPay´s key partners in the insurance space. You will act proactively to resolve business issues; serving as both an internal advocate and external resource, maximising value for all parties
- To work closely with both internal and external stakeholders; including the product, development, strategic and operational teams
- To take charge of the entire relationship building process; from contacting potential partners to overseeing successful technical integration
- You are a hands-on, dynamic self-starter with excellent communication skills, sales and project management experience, and the drive to accelerate OptioPay's growth in Germany and Europe.
- You are inspired by the potential for innovation in the online payments space, wanting to push boundaries and create a great new product.
- You have a proven track record in the online payments space, with the skills, knowledge and network to prove it. Ideally you can demonstrate a history of innovation within a fast paced, relevant industry such as finance or insurance.
- You have excellent interpersonal abilities and the skills to forge strong relationships with external clients and partners as well as stakeholders, team members and management within OptioPay.
- You are an analytical strategist with excellent and proven project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive and cross-functional initiatives.
- You are able and willing to work and collaborate with an international team, always focusing on optimal solutions for the German market.
- You have a proven track record in managing high performance, complex projects to achieve outstanding results. You have an intuitive understanding of technology, product management and data driven analysis and are able to deliver solutions.
- You lead by example in deed and attitude, showing empathy, integrity, enthusiasm and commitment. You aim to foster collaboration and result orientated attitudes throughout organizations.
- You are in native or bilingual command of the German language and have excellent proven English skills; both written and verbal.
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed, startup
- Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of a multinational, talented team of 30 working in Berlin
- Prime office location - overlooking the Spree - in the heart of Berlin’s Mediaspree
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
Sounds like the job for you? We'd love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org