Atheneum is a global knowledge-sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world's most renowned experts to empower our...
10119 Berlin (Berlin)
Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 250,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
- Responsible for Month End closure process for different entities
- Manage Accounts Payable (process incoming invoices, record invoices)
- Manage Accounts Receivable (issue invoices to clients & A/R collection)
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Ad hoc projects and tasks
Profiles We Are Looking For
- Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-national, entrepreneurial environment
- First experience in accounting/finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word (calculations, filtering, sorting, pivot tables, linking, etc.) is required
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
- Open and friendly working environment and colleagues who support each other
- German language classes
- Free Friday evening beer and table tennis contests with your international team
- Modern office at one of the best spots in Berlin Mitte
Please send your application to jobs @ atheneum-partners.com
We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers