Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled...
41 10997 Berlin (Berlin)
WAYFAIR is looking for a Manager to head up our Trust & Loyalty team to further drive the Customer Relations Management strategies by leading exciting projects and implementing new loyalty building programs. We are building our marketing platform to run a Pan-European online home & lifestyle business and replicate the great success of our US parent company.
As the Manager for our Trust & Loyalty team, you will take immediate project responsibility and function as an inhouse consultant and work on various projects and programs to increase customer loyalty and trust. The position is particularly appealing for those who are seeking a Management role which challenges complex project management as well as analytics and offers lots of opportunity to work cross-functionally, both internally and with external service providers. You will be reporting to the Head of Customer Retention. In particular, you will be conceiving a brand-new customer referral and product review program as well as further own those programs, measure impact on the overall business and make recommendations for improvement.
At Wayfair Europe, you will get the opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly-evolving startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the technical expertise and know-how of a large and successful US business. If you are excited about helping drive our customer acquisition growth and retention rates in Europe, join us and be part of this journey!
- Manage our existing financing programs and onboard new vendors in collaboration with business stakeholders, such as Storefront, Engineering, Finance team
- Conceive and implement a new Customer Referral and Product Review program
- Conceptualise your own roadmap and define opportunities to increase Customer Loyalty for Germany and the UK markets
- Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure overall alignment with business objectives
- Take immediate team management responsibilities with potential for growth
- Work very cross-functionally with other departments, such as Product Engineering, Creative and your US counterparts as well as with external service providers
- You are excited about Customer Relationship and Project Management
- You love to dive deep into the data and solve broader business challenges
- Good networker with strong interpersonal skills and passion to work across multiple teams
- Like to be in the driver seat and see the impact of your work every day
- Have a can do attitudeand make things happen
- Can multi-task, well-organised, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with advanced SQL and Excel capabilities
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the fields of Project Management, ideally as a consultant
And finally, our proposition to you!
Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome, multinational team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance and mentoring
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget: the chance to join the next global giant in eCommerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.