Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled...
41 10997 Berlin (Berlin)
WAYFAIR is looking for a Jr. Manager for Direct Mail & Offline Marketing to further develop and drive its Direct Mail channel in Europe with a focus on Germany. We are building our marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and replicate the great success of our US parent company. At Wayfair Europe, you will get the opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly-evolving startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the technical expertise and know-how of a large and successful US business. If you are excited about helping drive our customer acquisition growth and retention rates in Europe, join us and be part of this journey!
As Jr. Manager Direct Mail & Offline Marketing, you will take responsibility to further develop and execute our Direct Mail campaigns. The position is particularly appealing for those who are seeking a role which challenges creative thinking as well as analytics and offers lots of opportunity to work cross-functionally, both internally and with external service providers. You will be working closely with the Direct Mail Teamlead and explore new possibilities to grow the Direct Mail channel. In particular, you will be looking for new data vendors, working with our creative teams to guarantee best in class creative deliverables, but also report on the performance of your own Direct Mail campaigns.
- Help execute and further improve the existing Direct Mail campaign schedule
- Work closely together with our in-house copy and creative teams in developing direct mail prints
- Manage relationships with Direct Mail service providers
- Develop targeted campaigns and track performance in cooperation with our data analytics teams
- Further customize our Direct Mail playbook based on continuous campaign tracking and testing
- Build a Direct Mail roadmap in line with overall company goals
- Become one of the go-to-people for Direct Mail and Offline Marketing matters in Europe
- Are excited about Direct Mail and Offline Marketing, love to dive deep into the data and solve problems
- Good networker with strong interpersonal skills and passion to work across multiple teams
- Like to be in the driver seat and seeing the impact of your work every day
- Have a can do attitude and make things happen
- Can multi-task, organize well, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills with solid Excel capabilities
- Have a bachelor or master degree and ideally 1-2 years of work experience in Marketing
And finally, our proposition to you!
Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome, multinational team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance and mentoring
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget: the chance to join the next global giant in eCommerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.