Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled...
41 10997 Berlin (Berlin)
Wayfair is looking for an analytical and enthusiastic in-house Jr. SEO Manager to join our SEO team and help drive execution and analysis for our organic search engine optimization efforts for the UK. We are building our marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and to replicate the success of our US business. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the expertise of a large US business. As a member of Wayfair’s marketing team, you will execute strategies to increase ranks on thousands of keywords across our UK and German websites. You will work with all aspects of site optimization, from indexation and on-page template optimization to technical SEO and link acquisition content strategies.
As part of our SEO team you will be responsible for optimising our online shop through technical implementation and writing content. Through your creativity, eye for detail and daily work we will enthuse our users as well as Google. In close collaboration with the Head of SEO and the offpage team you will support shaping our SEO roadmap and quantify the impact of your work through profound data analysis.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Continuous onpage optimisation of our online shop
- Content creation and maintenance
- Writing product and category descriptions
- Optimisation of navigation, headings and meta info
- Independent development, execution and controlling of tests and projects
- Close collaboration with product and IT teams
- You show great attention to detail
- You like collaborating with other teams cross-functionally
- You are able to write product texts as well as magazine articles
- You are a quick leaner and fast in familiarising yourself with new topics
- You own a Bachelor degree or higher
- You are familiar with all popular SEO tools
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience in onpage optimisation and/or content management
- You speak English fluently
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Obviously fresh fruit, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- And: Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.