Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled...
41 10997 Berlin (Berlin)
Wayfair is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven Senior SEO Manager to join the SEO team. You will be a pioneer for the growth of organic search through analysis, optimisation and execution for our European websites. As a member of Wayfair’s marketing team, you will report to the Head of Retention Marketing and directly manage a team of (Junior) SEO Managers.
You will be responsible for helping drive Wayfair’s exceptional SEO growth in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. As part of the SEO leadership team, you will drive the overall SEO strategy, help set team goals and culture.
At Wayfair, you will be able to perform SEO like nowhere else: on a huge site that is able to compete for the biggest keywords, with the resources and upper management buy-in that SEOs dream of – a place where VPs and the CEO might ask you about canonical tag strategy for example. You will also be held to the highest standards of testing and proving the benefit of every action with hard data. This is not a place to sit back and implement best practices: we expand our knowledge of SEO beyond what is known in the wider community and use that knowledge to outcompete higher authority sites with white hat only tactics.
In this role you will:
- Regularly identify ways to measurably improve SEO of Wayfair sites
- Regularly use in house analytics to identify trends, diagnose issues, and measure impact of SEO changes
- Manage a team of (Junior) SEO Managers
- Plan and Project Manage engineering tickets
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across our European markets
- Coordinate and communicate with other internal teams
- Develop and implement our SEO roadmap and setup tests at a rapid pace
- You are an expert within the field of SEO and have at least 4 years of experience
- You have experience with enterprise-scale SEO
- You have the ability to use analytics and testing methods to assign revenue impact to proposed SEO changes
- You are an experienced team leader and recruiter
- You are highly data-driven
- You are a skilled communicator who can coordinate with stakeholders across the entire organization, for example US counterparts, Engineering and Merchandising
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course theusual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offerfree Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not onlyin the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes throughour learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellowcolleagues through regular social events
- We’rein the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
We're happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you're the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.