Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled...
41 10997 Berlin (Berlin)
Wayfair is an ecommerce company providing Home and Living products founded in 2002 by its current CEO and CTO. We recently IPO’d on the NYSE and are currently rapidly expanding our European operations across 3 offices in Berlin, London and Galway.
Wayfair’s family of brands also incorporates the likes of Joss and Main and Dwell Studio among others, offering customers a variety of unique shopping experience’s to meet their Home and Living product needs.
Wayfair is an established market leader in terms of the Home and Living products ecommerce industry with 2016 revenues predicted to be north of $3.5 Billion globally, however we also feel we are only at the start of an exciting journey as the customer for Home and Living products moves more and more online. The growth potential is amazing. Do you want to be part of this journey?
We are seeking a dynamic, strategic HR Associate in Berlin who will provide HR support to both employees and leaders. This individual will perform a full-range of HR functions in an exciting, unique, fast-paced, and fun environment. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Human Resources EU.
Talent Management EU works with our employees on company efforts to recruit, engage, and retain the best talent including on-boarding of new hires, benefits administration and research on trends, working with employees on ER issues, helping managers develop their teams and reviewing data to position Wayfair as the Best Place to Work.
If you are passionate about HR and are able to combine scrappy start-up execution with a high standard for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair is the place for you!
- Participate in employee relations and employee engagement activities
- Data entry and maintenance of the employee database using various HRIS systems
- Prepare for and assist with new-hire onboarding
- Administer legal and regulatory compliance in the EU
- Support training and development programs
- Support performance management and compensation/payroll administration
- Analyze data and maintain HR metrics
- Assist employees by listening to issues and concerns, and making recommendations for resolutions
- Assist with employee recognition programs
- Help to ensure Wayfair’s policy administration
- Stay abreast of compensation and benefit trends and engage in surveys when appropriate
- Administer exit interviews and collect attrition data for practical use to improve retention
- Contribute to and maintain the unique Wayfair culture
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or in a related field
- Significant and proven experience within HR as a generalist
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Superb customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with employees at all levels
- Strong in-depth knowledge and understanding of EU employment law
- Experience handling employee relations questions and issues
- Comfortable with public speaking with a mature, professional presence
- Ability to efficiently work with data and interest in analyzing company and industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel to Wayfair's EU and Boston offices
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: