10243 Berlin Friedrichshain (Berlin)
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for a number of intelligent, driven interns to join our Entrepreneur in Residence program. We offer the opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in an e-commerce startup, build a network of entrepreneurs and exercise real responsibility in a dynamic environment.
The OptioPay way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
- To build functional expertise in the fields of Content Marketing, Business Sales and Business Development.
- To gain experience with key software packages such as team management software
- Confluence; CRM software HubSpot and the Google Ad‐Words suite of performance marketing tools.
- To conduct market research, then contact and negotiate with business partners; often autonomously
- To act as part of the business development team, working closely with OptioPay’s top management.
- You will be part of a fast growing and constantly developing start-up, and will gain an insider perspective on the rapidly growing FinTech space
- You speak both German and English fluently
- You have successfully completed 2+ internships at fast‐paced internet companies in the field of Business Sales, Content Marketing or Business Development
- You have well established experience and skills in at least one of the above mentioned fields, preferably all fields
- Strong interest for the Internet, online/offline sales processes
- You have an analytical mindset, a strong attention to detail and demonstrable understanding of online business models
- You are an independent, ambitious, professional and have a hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Experience living abroad or travelling internationally is considered a plus
What’s our Offer
- Highly competitive salary (based on your background experience)
- Public transportation is on us
- Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company and gain access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of an international, driven and talented team of 25
- A prime location in the heart of Berlin Media Spree, with an unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits to keep you energised!
Please note, exceptional candidates who excel during the program may be offered a fulltime position!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: email@example.com