10997 Berlin (Berlin)
We are looking for skilled and experienced engineers who will join our Web team in a senior role. The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with a very strong background in web development with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Design, develop, and maintain web based platforms and applications both for internal and for commercial use
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of web architecture, object-oriented software design and implementation
- Experience with large scale and high performance web application in PHP using Apache/Lighttpd Servers
- Strong OOP skills, experience and understanding of unit testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of web and coding standards
- Experience in Content Management System ideally in Drupal, WWW service architectures and components (REST, JSON, SOAP, RPC) and Version and revision control system
- Fluent in SQL, database design experience, particularly with MySQL
- Strong English language skills
- Self starter, quick learner and team player with excellent communication skills
- NodeJS, Java and mobile experience or knowledge considered as a plus
- A casual, fun and energetic work environment in a fast-growing company in the very heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg).
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills.
- A very international team of fun and passionate colleagues.
- Regular company parties, Shiatsu massages, German lessons and a proper gaming room.