uberall ist ein weltweit führendes Software-Unternehmen. 2012 von David Federhen und Florian Hübner gegründet, werden wir von namhaften Investoren wie United Internet, FUNKE...
10117 Berlin (Berlin)
030 - 346467993
As a Frontend Engineer (m/f) you will be working closely with product development, design, backend, and the rest of the Frontend team, and be responsible for turning their wildest dreams into reality.
- You take ownership of your work, & for you a feature is done when it makes using the product a better experience for all users
- Passion for all things in the browser & experience with modern frontend web technologies (We use Bootstrap, Backbone, React, LESS, Babel)
- Creativity! We're open here, and if you've got a great idea, we want to know about it
- You understand the importance of quality and testing, you value automated testing as much as we do and see it as an integral part of the process
- You want to grow and therefore you crave for talented & experienced colleagues. But you also want to push us in return by sharing your skills and showing us what you can do
- You value maintainability, so clean & organized code goes without saying
- We want to see something you’ve done: on Github, Stack Overflow, at your previous company, etc
What you will do at uberall:
- Work closely with Product and Design to develop and implement new features and products & engage in feature discussions, product planning, collaboration with others, etc.
- Maintain our website, our number one promotional tool. We need it to be clear, look great, load fast, and most importantly, effectively explain what we do
- Develop our web-apps that our customers use every day to manage anywhere from 50 to 10s of thousands of business listings
- Build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Build a reference connection to our extensive Rest API that both our partners and our own client apps us
We’re looking for YOU!
You already have at least some work experience or an above-average education and you thrive in an environment that lets you take on responsibility early on? You’re highly motivated, an independent thinker but still a team player and you’re hungry to do things that matter?
hen you should join us!
You get the chance to become part of a young company with an ambitious and highly skilled team, to contribute to our vision to really bring local business to the web, to work on and implement your own ideas and to have a lot of fun on the way.
Just send your application containing all relevant documentation (including past projects, GitHub & stackoverflow links, etc) and we will get in touch soon.
Recruiter / HR Manager