10243 Berlin Friedrichshain (Berlin)
OptioPay is a fast growing, Berlin-based FinTech startup, building the world´s first payment solution software that increases the value of any kind of payments recipients receive from companies. Payment recipients are able to combine bank transfers and higher-valued gift cards to increase the actual value of the payment they receive. We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Account Development Strategist PSP starting as soon as possible.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, we give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like minded people. We are a diverse team that comprises of only the best international talent. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
You will be evaluating and exploring strategic partnership opportunities, developing and maintaining strong relationships with local and international Payment Service Providers.
You will be maintaining and directing existing relationships with OptioPay´s key partners in the Payment Service Provider space, including proactively resolving business issues, maximizing value, and serving as both an internal advocate and an external resource.
You will be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, including the product and development teams, strategic and operational teams.
You will be responsible for the entire process of forging relationships to full project control and delivery as well as successful implementation of technical integrations.
- Profile: You are a hands-on, dynamic self-starter with excellent communication skills, project management experience, and a burning desire to accelerate OptioPay´s growth in Germany and Europe.
- Motivation: You are driven and inspired by the potential for innovation in the online payments space, wanting to push boundaries and create a great new product.
- Experience: You have a proven track record in the online payments space, with the skills, knowledge and contacts to prove it.
- Execution: You are a strategist with excellent and proven project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive and cross-functional initiatives.
- Communication: You have excellent interpersonal abilities and the skills to forge strong relationships with external clients and partners as well as stakeholders, team members and management within OptioPay.
- Multicultural Perspective: You are able and willing to work and collaborate with an international team, always focusing on optimal solutions for the German market.
- Results Driven: You have a proven track record in managing high performance and highly complex projects to achieve outstanding results. You have an intuitive understanding of technology, product management and data driven analysis and are able to deliver excellent achievements.
- Leadership: You are able to demonstrate a “leading by example” attitude, showing empathy, integrity, enthusiasm, commitment and fostering collaboration and result orientated attitudes throughout organizations.
- Language: You are in native or bilingual command of the German language and have excellent proven English skills in both writing and reading.
What’s our Offer
Highly competitive salary (based on your background and experience)
Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25
Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits to keep you energised!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: email@example.com