10435 Berlin (Berlin)
greatcontent is a fast growing international copywriting and translation service in more than 18 different languages. Our service is based on an innovative crowdsourcing platform, which enables the facilitation of thousands of copywriting and translation orders every day.
With our platform and project management offerings, we have already become a leading company in the online text provision industry, focussed on enabling web agencies and corporations engaged in ecommerce to become a primary destination for web users searching for products or services within any specific industry. Our promise is to deliver unique contentand SEO texts, which lend authority, creativity and credibility to any website. We work forcustomers all over the world such as Zalando, HomeAway, Sixt, Staples, and many more.
We are constantly expanding our business and want to strengthen our activities in the United Kingdom and the US with the help of your sales experience and outstanding personality. Based in our headquarters in the heart of Berlin's vibrant internet scene you will work fully flexible from our multicultural office for up to 40 hours per week.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Generate own leads and drive sales KPIs on our UK & US platform
- Acquisition of new client accounts in the UK and US over the phone
- Key account management & development of long-term partnerships
- Negotiate and close deals to deliver set goals and objectives
- Work closely with project and production management to make your clients happy
- You have a convincing, positive, and charismatic personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You're an active person - want to get things done and see quick results
- You'd rather call and talk than write and wait
- You have at least 1 year of previous experience in the ecommerce industry gained in a B2B (online) sales environment
- You're a native speaker or possess a native speaking level of British or American English and can proficiently communicate in any business setting
- You have a strong understanding of customer services
- You possess a high degree of autonomy and can work independently
- You work very focused and disciplined
- You have relevant experience with CRM tolls such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, Soho etc.
- A competitive salary and a variable bonus system - your client relationships are mostly long-term and you will continuously earn a share of their revenues
- Great diversity of projects and daily new challenges in the online and ecommerce business
- Travelling to trade fairs and client visits in the UK
- A fair, feedback-driven and professional working atmosphere
- A great multicultural and fun team
- An office in the heart of Berlin surrounded by restaurants, bars, and cultural sights