10243 Berlin Friedrichshain (Berlin)
OptioPay is a fast growing, Berlin-based Fintech startup, building the world´s first payment solution software that increases the value of any kind of payments recipients receive from companies. Payment recipients are able to combine bank transfers and higher-valued gift cards to increase the actual value of the payment they receive. We are seeking a highly talented, driven and experienced Business Development Intern starting as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, We give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a diverse team which comprises of only the best international talent. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
- You will assist with OptioPay’s Business Development, Product Management and Sales processes
- You will identify advertiser and issuer sales opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable rapid growth of OptioPay.
- Manage and track a sales pipeline using the HubSpot CRM at all times.
- You will build mock-ups for the website and collaborate closely with our design team to build new page prototypes
- You will launch and monitor the development of new pages with an outsourced team of web developers
- You will be part of a fast growing and constantly developing start-up, and you will gain an insider perspective on the rapidly growing FinTech space
- You are fluent in English and have good command of the German language
- 2+ successfully completed internships in the field of Business Development, Product Management, Sales or closely related fields
- You have excellent knowledge of online business models
- You have strong interest in web design
- You have the ability to quickly learn how to use new software
- You have exceptional analytical skills and strong attention to details
- Independent, ambitious, professional and hands-on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
What’s our Offer
- Highly competitive salary (based on your background and experience)
- Public transportation is on us
- Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
- Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25
- Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
- An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
- Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits to keep you energised!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org