10317 Berlin (Berlin)
Sales Associate (m/w)Berlin (Berlin)
VollzeitBefristet Zencap Deutschland GmbH Veröffentlicht: 26.06.2015
Want to make a change in SME financing? At Zencap we strive to make this happen.
Zencap was founded based on a simple idea: to create a marketplace where companies and investors come...
KontaktZencap Deutschland GmbH Schreiberhauer Straße 30
10317 Berlin (Berlin)
We make the financial world a better place. As fastest growing online lending marketplace for business loans we fundamentally change the old ways of lending and borrowing money. We are a multi-country platform, headquartered in vibrant Berlin Mitte, offering investors a single point of access to a new, attractive asset class. At the same time we improve the access to loans for SMEs across Europe and help these companies to create jobs. Zencap represents the next generation of financial services. The opportunities ahead of us are unbound. We think big, and if you do too, then join our passionate and talented team in Amsterdam, Berlin or Madrid.
- Contact new potential SME borrowers and convince them of the benefits of Zencap credits
- Keep your clients informed about all the news at Zencap
- Act as their contact person for all credit-related questions
- Guide SME decision makers through the entire credit application process
- Communicate credit decisions to SME borrowers
- Check the borrowers credit-worthiness and profitability analyses
- Evaluate the economic situation and development of SMEs
- Cooperate closely with the departments Customer Care, Marketing and Underwriting in Berlin
- Bachelor´s degree or an equivalent vocational training
- First Sales experience; preferably in the financial service industry
- High degree of customer and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication coupled with exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of financial products
- Hands-on approach mentality, ambition and entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent German and English skills
Was wir bieten
- Insight into an industry-disrupting Fintech start-up
- International team of very motivated and talented people where hierarchies don't matter but passion and drive do
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities in the fastest growing online lending marketplace in Continental Europe
- The opportunity to bring in your ideas, initiative and creation to help us in changing the financial world
- Amazing team events such as Blind Lunches: chance to get-to-know-your-colleagues; company parties: we are really good at it; sports: we run, we play soccer, we climb... and the all time classic "grab a drink after work
- Healthy snacks like cereals, fruits and drinks: our selection can compete with every supermarket
So bewirbst Du Dich
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing and complete application (CV, cover letter, certificates, salary expectations and starting date) either in German or in English.