10317 Berlin (Berlin)
Data Scientist (m/f)Berlin (Berlin)
VollzeitBefristet Zencap Deutschland GmbH Veröffentlicht: 26.06.2015
Want to make a change in SME financing? At Zencap we strive to make this happen.
Zencap was founded based on a simple idea: to create a marketplace where companies and investors come...
KontaktZencap Deutschland GmbH Schreiberhauer Straße 30
10317 Berlin (Berlin)
We make the financial world a better place. As fastest growing online lending marketplace for business loans we fundamentally change the old ways of lending and borrowing money. We are a multi-country platform, headquartered in vibrant Berlin Mitte, offering investors a single point of access to a new, attractive asset class. At the same time we improve the access to loans for SMEs across Europe and help these companies to create jobs. Zencap represents the next generation of financial services. The opportunities ahead of us are unbound. We think big, and if you do too, then join our passionate and talented team in Amsterdam, Berlin or Madrid.
- Perform multidimensional data analysis and develop critical insights for business intelligence and risk
- Be part of building quantitative models from the ground up and see them implemented in record time
- Develop and implement new ideas for risk management, using methods like machine learning and social network analytics
- Work together with our high-profile analytics team on innovative solutions
- Experience significant personal growth and development
- Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibility in a fast-growing organization
- University degree in mathematics, physics or statistics or similar with a strong quantitative background
- Graduate or first job experience
- A background in the financial industry with experience in quantitative analysis is a plus
- Strong knowledge of regression models, multivariate analysis, time series analysis and data mining
- High proficiency in programming, algorithm design and building quantitative models
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion in developing creative, innovative solutions
- Good communication skills and able to work well in a team
- Fluent in English
Was wir bieten
- Insight into an industry-disrupting FinTech start-up
- International team of very motivated and talented people where hierarchies don't matter but passion and drive do
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities in the fastest growing online lending marketplace in Continental Europe
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas, show initiative and help us change the financial world
- Great team spirit: we have amazing parties, play sports together and of course, like to grab a drink after work
- Healthy snacks like cereals, fruits and drinks: our selection can compete with every supermarket
So bewirbst Du Dich
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter, certificates and starting date) either in German or in English.