10317 Berlin (Berlin)
Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)Berlin (Berlin)
VollzeitBefristet Zencap Deutschland GmbH Veröffentlicht: 26.06.2015
Want to make a change in SME financing? At Zencap we strive to make this happen.
Zencap was founded based on a simple idea: to create a marketplace where companies and investors come...
KontaktZencap Deutschland GmbH Schreiberhauer Straße 30
10317 Berlin (Berlin)
We make the financial world a better place. As fastest growing online lending marketplace for business loans we fundamentally change the old ways of lending and borrowing money. We are a multi-country platform, headquartered in vibrant Berlin Mitte, offering investors a single point of access to a new, attractive asset class. At the same time we improve the access to loans for SMEs across Europe and help these companies to create jobs. Zencap represents the next generation of financial services. The opportunities ahead of us are unbound. We think big, and if you do too, then join our passionate and talented team in Amsterdam, Berlin or Madrid.
- Drive the end-to-end process of answering business questions with data analysis
- Drive the creation of reports for company stakeholders
- Combine communication (interaction with all of Zencaps departments) and analytic work (specification and data analysis)
- Condense and structure stakeholder questions so that they can be answered with data
- Write SQL queries and deploy them on our data warehouse
- Feed the data into our reporting tools and create actionable analyses and visualizations
- Graduate in a quantitative field (e.g., business engineering, computer science), ideally with first job experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, hands-on mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion in developing creative, innovative solutions
- Fascination with tackling complex business questions
- Proficiency in SQL, experience working with databases; proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience in Pentaho and/or a scripting language (e.g. Python) is a plus
- Background in financial industry with experience in quantitative analysis is a plus
Was wir bieten
- Insight into an industry-disrupting FinTech start-up
- International team of very motivated and talented people where hierarchies don't matter but passion and drive do
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities in the fastest growing online lending marketplace in Europe
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas, show initiative and help us change the financial world
- Great team spirit: we have amazing parties, play sports together and of course, like to grab a drink after work
- Healthy snacks like cereals, fruits and drinks: our selection can compete with every supermarket
So bewirbst Du Dich
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter, certificates and starting date) either in German or in English.