04109 Leipzig (Sachsen)
The challenge of a Machine Learning Engineer is working in a continuously changing environment, as research and development environments evolve constantly. We are looking for a cross-functional problem-solver who works independently at the intersection of science and engineering and is driven to solve novel challenges in the fast-paced area of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
You will love this job if you’re:
● Analytical thinking, you have the skills to easily detect and solve software related problems. A detail oriented working method is therefore mandatory.
● Experienced, you have a broad knowledge about different programming languages and know how to work in a fast-paced startup environment. You should be able to process your tasks with little supervision.
● Flexible, you will continuously have to learn new technologies and work on multiple projects simultaneously. Adapting to changing deadlines is one of your challenges and you should be able to prioritize your tasks to successfully finalize all projects in time.
Your challenges will be:
● Import and analysis of unstructured datasets and correlation with metadata
● Design AI/ML-based algorithms for predictive optimization of hybrid datasets
● Choose and test multiple research-based methods within the machine learning lifecycle
● Ensuring high quality and agility with unit and integration tests
● Implement test and research results into scalable prototypes
● Educate engineering team in ML/AI topics and build up relevant expertise
You are especially experienced in:
● Experience in building predictive models for recommendations or personalization
● Connecting research theory with consumer-facing practice through prototyping
● Knowledge of C++, Python, Java, R or MATLAB
● Experience with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn or PyTorch
● Plus: Experience with state-of-the art deep-learning theories, neural networks
● Plus: Experience with IT Infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
● Awesome team with flat hierarchies
● Centrally located offices with good traffic connection
● Employee benefits, e.g. discounts, fresh fruit, beverages, fitness & sporting activities
● An open culture encouraging creativity for new ideas
● Working directly with top individuals in the startup ecosystem