fotograf.de provides photographers with the leading online shop system for selling photos. We have...
10405 Berlin (Berlin)
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
At Fotografen Online Service GmbH, we have discovered high-volume photography to be one of the most profitable and reliable forms of photography. Therefore, we have developed an online sales platform which is specifically designed to assist high-volume photographers in running their business more efficiently and increasing their sales revenue.We notably concentrate our efforts within the field of school and nursery photography as research shows it is one of the most lucrative markets, with around 250 million children being photographed in schools throughout Europe and America every year.
We are the current market leader in Europe for the online sale of photo products and hold a market share in 15 different countries worldwide which enabled us to reach profitable growth in 2015. We are backed by top investors: Saarbruecker 21, Dr. Florian Heinemann and Christian Vollmann.
We are not dealing with a typical "call center job". fotograf.de is a relatively complex and technical product with a strong B2B focus.
Customer service is not about the mindless processing of inquiries, but about actually helping our customers and advising them.With us, you be a part of a small team, far from the typical call center atmosphere. As a customer service representative, you can respond to our customers' questions in a cordial manner by e-mail or telephone. You take over the complete care of each customer and handle complaints.
Our perfect match
You have a good understanding of the customers' need and can develop individual and quick solutions.
In addition, you bring the following requirements:
- You have relevant experience in (technical) customer support
- You have excellent English language skills and very good spoken and written French skills
- You have the willingness to work and act conscientiously, on your own initiative and in a structured manner
- You have very good technical understanding
- You are characterized by a professional appearance and excellent knowledge of human nature
- You are interested in photography, in the best case you are a photographer yourself
- Attractive base salary with competitive bonus model
- Challenging tasks and a steep learning curve
- An international team with flat hierarchies and a dynamic and inspiring working atmosphere
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development e.g. on-site German language classes and a training budget of 300€
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Healthy snacks (fruits & cereals), water, hot drinks, and lots of team events
Is This the Challenge that You’re Looking For?
We’re looking forward to your application! Please include your CV, your availability and where you saw this job add first. Your contact person is Ana Walka.
Want to see how we work?
Check out our Facebook Career page: https://goo.gl/NsrWbT