If you want to be part of a revolutionary start-up that wants to improve people’s lives and to help companies in Europe get more performance, you could be the right addition to our team as a System Operations Manager (m/f).
HUMANOO is your personal companion for health, fitness and wellbeing. Our aim is to create a digital product that makes boosting your physical and mental wellbeing fun. Start revolutionising corporate health from our loft office today!
- Responsibility for setting up and managing virtualized Linux servers in the data center and in the cloud
- Ensure the high availability, performance and efficiency, scalability, security and maintainability of our systems
- Develop infrastructure solutions in close collaboration with the software development team
- Responsibility for the automation of reproducible configuration and rollout processes for development, test and productive environments
- Administration of wide-ranging system services and applications
- Several years of experience in server administration under Linux / Unix (preferably Debian / Ubuntu)
- Extensive knowledge of the operation of complex 24×7 productive systems in the Linux environment
- Practical experience in the management of virtualization platforms and cloud services
- Extensive knowledge in the network area (TCP / IP-based communication, firewalls, routers, load balancers)
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies: Virtualization (VMware, VirtualBox, LibVirt API), Apache, TomCat, Ngnix, ElasticSearch, Github, Jenkins, Docker, Graylog, prometheus, Grafana, Ansible Scripts, Java, etc.
- Distinctive analytical skills will help you in the areas of problem analysis, troubleshooting and tuning
- Knowledge of mysql would be a plus for the position
- Solution-oriented work style, strong teamwork competence combined with self-initiative and diligence
- Great communication skills
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or relevant work experience
- English on full professional proficiency level , German can be an advantage
- Responsibility and exciting and varied tasks
- An international and highly motivated team in a family like environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Assistance with your relocation to Berlin
- Fun team activities and events outside of work
- A beautiful loft office space in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg - great lunch spots, cafés, bars and parks are just around the corner
- Free snacks, coffee and a fridge filled with refreshing drinks
- Be part of a fast growing and dynamic start-up in the e-Health segment
Would you like to become part of a promising and dynamic startup?
Apply now at jobs(at)e-therapists.de. We are looking forward to your application!