If you want to be part of a revolutionary start-up that wants to improve people’s lives and to help companies in Europe get more performance, you could be the right addition to our team as a DevOps/ TechOps Engineer (m/f).
HUMANOO is your personal companion for health, fitness and wellbeing. Our aim is to create a digital product that makes boosting your physical and mental wellbeing fun. Start revolutionising corporate health from our loft office today!
- You will be the central point of contact and responsible for the operation of the HUMANOO platform
- Monitoring of the success of newly released features and changes on the platform
- Part of your job will be incident management and troubleshooting, therefore you will analyse the live databases and system log-files and will provide immediate feedback to internal stakeholders (Development Team, Product Management, Q&A and Business Operations)
- You will work closely together with the System Administrator / SysOps Manager and the Developers. Together, you will plan how to design, implement, optimize, automate and maintain the IT-infrastructure
- Together with the System Administrator / SysOps Manager you will be responsible for the release management and focus on automation
- Providing backup and disaster recovery solutions
- You stay cool when others get nervous and deliver under high pressure
- You have strong analytical skills
- Your understanding of the platform is the entire product as an echo system (Web-Front-End, Mobile Apps and Back-End)
- You have the ability to understand the business impact of an individual feature
- Experienced in MySQL, Apache, bash-scripting, logging, Grafana, monitoring, Jira, Confluence, agile software development, Jenkins, automation (continuous integration), Google Analytics, Jmeter, Junits, Git
- Good understanding of it-securityn
- English on full professional proficiency level , German can be an advantage
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Exciting and varied tasks
- An important role in a fast growing team
- An international and highly motivated team in a family like environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Free choice of work equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Assistance with your relocation to Berlin
- Fun team activities and events outside of work
- A beautiful loft office space in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg - great lunch spots, cafés, bars and parks are just around the corner
- Free snacks, coffee and a fridge filled with refreshing drinks
- Be part of a fast growing and dynamic start-up in the e-Health segment
Would you like to become part of a promising and dynamic startup?
Apply now at jobs(at)e-therapists.de. We are looking forward to your application!