80336 München (Bayern)
Our app MyTherapy helps people to safely and responsibly take their medication and live a healthy life. With >500k users, MyTherapy is one of Europe’s leading digital health offerings. To convey our proposition on the app store and platforms like YouTube and Vimeo, we employ to-the-point video footage, be it in the form of animations or real-life user interviews.
We offer you insights into the marketing and design approach of one of Europe's fastest growing digital health startups. Further develop your video editing and post-production skills in an environment with flat hierarchies, professional sparring, and the possibility to assume responsibility early on. We are looking for pixel aesthetes and after effects virtuosos who help us reaching the masses with moving pictures.
Your tasks will be...
- Forming ideas, sketching and designing concept layouts for video campaigns
- Developing and producing testimonial videos with real users and our partnering bloggers as well as animated videos e.g. for our app and play store page
- Creating production plans in close relation to our marketing team
- To be a real video producer for video and social media contents
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you have…
- Studied at university or similar for at least 2 semesters in media production or an equivalent related field
- Handy skills in After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- Gained some practical experience in videography, video creation and graphics software
- Knowledge in the usage of camera, sound, and lighting equipment
- Written and oral communication skills in English and ideally German.