spezialisierte Onlinebuchungsplattform für Taxi- und...
14059 Berlin (Berlin)
Herrn Claudius Engelmann
Talixo is looking for a Fleet Account / Purchasing Manager
Join the startup that grew from a local Berlin operation to 750 cities worldwide in less than a year! With route-optimizing algorithms, fleet capacity utilization is increased and passengers are offered rides at better prices. With our high-quality standards, we are exciting private as well as corporate customers and offer them the best ride experience at the best price. A personal meet & greet at the airport, and at half the price – who would say no?
To help our expansion across markets and within our industries, we are looking for an enthusiastic, confident Fleet Account / Purchasing Manager. You will work directly with the experienced international management team to grow Talixo internationally. Independence and creativity are required, as you identify, approach and negotiate with partners. If you want to be part of something huge, are not afraid of challenges and hard work and have an entrepreneurial streak, then we want you!
- Support and organize our national and international expansion plans by developing and enforcing new sales strategies in certain regions of Europe.
- Management and growth of the Talixo fleet across the world
- Direct selection, acquisition and training of the new fleets (taxi, minicab and limousine companies)
- Manage the service quality and operational performance by using strategic/operational key performance indicators
- Establish a network of partnerships and negotiate deals across your region and your product line
- Build market understanding (Customer Mapping, Competition Analysis, Environment Analysis, General Business Development Activities)
- Development and execution of geographical expansion strategy
- Work closely with and support fleet and operations team improving processes, procedures and further develop IT system and tools
What we offer:
- Work directly with an international, highly experienced management team in the challenging and innovative mobility market of taxis and limousines
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Excellent growth and development prospects (both in terms of responsibilities as well as geographies)
- Hands-on start-up experience in Europe’s Start-Up Capital Berlin
- Opportunity to establish contacts and networks within the start-up space as well as travel industry
- Dynamic and friendly working culture with a successful, highly motivated supportive team, who have fun at work every day
- Language: Fluent in English; additional languages are a plus
- Background: University/college degree ideally with business focus is a plus
- Location: Berlin/Germany
- Structured approach to problem-solving, able to work independently and creatively
- Excellent communication skills
- Intercultural experience
- Self-confident and positive
- Driven and highly motivated
- Team player, willing to learn and develop
You would like to become a part of Talixo? Send your application to the address email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing of you!