We love B2B. We embrace challenges. We value excellent and diverse people.
Mapudo is run by people. Consequently, Mapudo's success is based on great ideas and execution by...
40233 Düsseldorf (Nordrhein-Westfalen)
Working Student Full-Stack Developer (m/f)
Job ID: TE-WS-17001
Location: Düsseldorf; Type: Working Student; Start: Anytime; Language: German or English; Salary: Based on experience; Experience: Studies in related field
Mapudo – The Industry Marketplace for Steel
Mapudo.com is one of the most exciting startups in the B2B e-commerce sector, embracing the prom- ising challenge to bring the steel supply industry online. Through its marketplace platform, Mapudo is providing the ideal way to connect suppliers and buyers of steel and other materials or related product categories. Mapudo was founded in 2014 and is backed by renowned VC investors, industry experts and a dedicated team of hands-on entrepreneurs. With Mapudo, you'll be joining a fast-grow- ing company on an extremely demanding and rewarding journey to become the leading B2B materials marketplace.
How we work
- We're building Mapudo as a component-based platform on the proven Symfony PHP framework.
- We strongly rely on automated testing so that we can quickly iterate components based on
- business needs while maintaining quality and delivery deadlines.
Technologies we use:
• Backend: Symfony 2/3, PHP7, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
• Frontend: TypeScript, gulp, HTML5, SCSS, Bootstrap
• Infrastructure: Docker and Docker Cloud, nginx, Ubuntu, Contentful
What you’ll do
• Building and extending front-end and back-end components, including HTML and style templates • Implementing automated tests (unit, functional, application-level)
• Assisting with platform software design with a focus on clean, pragmatic, and testable code
• Building data import, export and API integrations with 3rd party enterprise software
• Assisting the team in further refining all software-related processes to reduce iteration time
What you’ll get
- A flat hierarchy, plenty of responsibilities from the start and room for own ideas / projects
- Exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment
- (breakfast for free, soft drinks, fruits, free parking, direct access to metro station and more)
- A long-term career perspective at a thriving B2B company
- Competitive compensation based on experience
To apply, please send your full application with reference to the Job ID (see top of page), and an- nounce your earliest / preferred start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!