10243 Berlin Friedrichshain (Berlin)
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for an experienced Senior Advertising Sales Manager to start as soon as possible. If you share our vision and have the drive to boost our sales across Europe then look no further for your next career move!
The OptioPay way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
- To take responsibility for Advertiser Sales and identify opportunities in any and all sectors; from fashion and e-commerce to grocery and DYO
- To be instrumental in developing early relationships which enable the rapid growth of OptioPay
- To manage and track a sales pipeline using the HubSpot CRM at all times
- To maintain an excellent level of accuracy when using HubSpot CRM; offering transparency of all deals, contacts and companies at all times
- To lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, transaction structuring and negotiation
- To negotiate and close deal commercials with advertiser partners and prepare documents ready to be signed by C-Level
- To identify and track customer needs in the market for development of future product feature
- To attend trade shows, network, and generate valuable advertiser leads for OptioPay.
- To report on key metrics of advertiser partners on a regular basis and create reporting tool to do so.
- To build up and lead your Advertiser Sales Team in the future
- 3+ years previous work experience in sales or direct interaction with target customers, preferably in the retail and digital industry
- Strong, demonstrable, knowledge of the affiliate and performance marketing space and related networks such as zanox or affiliate
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities
- Previous experience in working with CRM software, Hubspot a big plus
- Previous experience in building and leading teams is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, proficiency in German is preferred
What’s our Offer
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed, startup
- Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of a multinational, talented team of 30 working in Berlin
- Prime office location - overlooking the Spree - in the heart of Berlin’s Mediaspree
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.