10435 Berlin (Berlin)
You want to work as a full-time Editor and Customer Care Agent (f/m) for English (British & American) texts in an international team in a creative text creation process? greatcontent would love to welcome you to our wonderful multicultural team in our offices right in the heart of Berlin’s vibrant Internet scene!
Our international team of in-house copyeditors, linguists and journalists manages a freelance pool of over 4.000 active copywriters and support 1.000s of clients ordering 1.000s of texts every day on our platforms such as greatcontent.co.uk and greatcontent.com. We write, transcreate and proofread texts for customers all over the world such as Zalando, Sixt, homeaway, STYLIGHT, Mister Spex, DaWanda, and many others.
- Quality assurance of newly created English texts on greatcontent.co.uk & greatcontent.com
- Customer care for English writers and clients
- Working closely with Client Managers and Project Management
- Direct report to Load Manager
- Editing and proofreading of English texts
- Checking English writers applications
- Searching for new professional English writers
- Assuring English text quality on greatcontent.co.uk and greatcontent.com
- Answering English writers’ and clients’ questions via email and phone
- Supporting project management in a timely and efficient project execution
- Establishing a high-class customer care experience (clients & writers)
- You can create and identify perfect British English text quality
- You love to read any kind of English texts
- You spot every little grammar and spelling mistake
- You have been working in a content creation-related environment
- You are a structured, task-management-loving person, highly diligent and reliable
- You can shift priorities swiftly and are not afraid of any deadlines
- You love to work with all kind of different people and cultures
- You have a professional level of British English
- A great variety of clients, projects and colleagues
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Personal training, clear targets and senior management development
- A steadily growing business with loads of opportunities for your personal career development
- Free fruits & drinks, German lessons as well as team events, and nice office with tons of affordable restaurants and nice cafés around
How to apply:
Please show us in your CV and motivational letter (English only) that you have experience in English text editing and writing and working in a text-creation-related environment! Send your CV, motivational letter, earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations in a PDF document to Henriett Bozzay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We constantly recruiting and are looking forward to receiving your application!